|Posting||Workforce Australia – Job Coach/Employment Consultant – Denmark|
|Job Employer||atWork Australia|
|Job Sector||Employment Services|
Job Coaches / Employment Consultants are responsible for the successful placement and transition of job seekers into sustainable employment and/or education, providing a high quality, individually tailored service, promoting atWork job seekers to both local and national employers.
As a Job Coach / Employment Consultant you will prepare job seekers within the Workforce Australia program for employment, and:
- Place job seekers into sustainable employment;
- Actively reverse market participants to potential employers, including undertaking marketing activities to build employer networks and vacant positions.
- Gain a good understanding of the local labour market needs and appropriately skill our job seekers to best meet these needs;
- Encourage and motivate job seekers through appropriate activities to find their own employment;
- Motivation and drive to achieve customer service and sales targets;
- Ability to motivate and encourage our job seekers;
- Proven experience working with targets and KPIs;
- Ability to successfully manage a caseload;
- Intermediate skills in the use of the Microsoft Office computing package;
- Previous employment services experience will be highly regarded, (although not essential);
- Current police clearance no greater than 6 months old (or ability to obtain).
Working for atWork Australia
atWork Australia has proudly delivers DES, Workforce Australia and ParentsNext services across Australia, placing thousands of Australians into meaningful, sustainable employment while at the same time helping employers with their recruitment needs.
atWork Australia not only provides a rewarding and challenging career, we also offer:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities, access to the MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring.
- Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
- Job stability, guaranteed full time hours.
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme.
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, Employee Assistance Program, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the “Apply for this Job” tab to upload your resume / cover letter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
atWork Australia is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. As a result, all commencing workers are required to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations or have a valid contraindication medical certificate in accordance with the ‘Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Order 2021’. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process and evidence of vaccination status prior to commencing will sought.