|Posting||Accounts & Payroll Administrator|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
ACCOUNTS & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
- Opportunity to join an expanding business.
- Variety in work from accounts payable, receivable and payroll across multiple venues
- Full Time role with consistent working hours and day-to-day tasks.
We’re on the hunt for an Accounts & Payroll Administrator who is ready to take on the challenge of working in the hospitality industry. In return we’ll have you working alongside an experienced, knowledgeable and understanding team, that will be expose you to a variety of finance tasks across multiple venues.
This full-time role is a great role for anyone looking for stability in procedure and hours. Organising and processing accounts payables, receivables and payroll will make up majority of the week with project work being added to develop the accounting practices.
Kedron-Wavell works in a highly collaborative manner and our success comes from our people and their commitment to the Club. Our accounts team member will play a key role in the business’s success by ensuring financial information is accurate and presented in a timely manner.
You will have great attention to detail when it comes to financial information and following processes to ensure departmental performance is accurate and can be relied upon. You will have a drive to improve those processes to find ways to increase efficiency and the effectiveness of other staff. You’re a person that likes set tasks and can run those tasks autonomously day-in day-out.
What your day will include, but not limited to:
- General accounts tasks including reconciliations
- Performing accounts receivables tasks including invoicing and debtors
- Performing accounts payable tasks including weekly EFT pay runs
- Processing weekly payroll and payroll maintenance
- General admin including credit applications and gift cards
What’s needed to be successful in the role:
- A willingness to learn company process
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in an administration role.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, deal effectively with deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Commitment to building positive and collaborative relationships.
- Highly proficient in using Xero, Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Can work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team
With over 30 staff having worked at the Club for more than 10 years, Kedron-Wavell’s purpose is to create connection and opportunities for our local community, and that starts with the amazing staff that members want to see every day and staff wanting to work for us!
We are committed to providing you with a competitive salary, 4 week’s annual leave, uniform, free parking, free use of lap pool at the Chermside Aquatic Centre and a great place to work. Remuneration will be based on the experience and skills you have for the role.
Does this sound like a journey you want to be a part of? Please send your resume and a cover letter.
For further information email [email protected]
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.