|Posting||Project Financial Administrator|
|Job Employer||Downer EDI Limited|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Our Infrastructure Projects division, which focuses on the delivery of Rail, Road and Power Projects are now seeking Expressions of Interest from Project Financial Administrators that will be required for up and coming projects throughout 2021 in QLD, NSW, WA, SA and VIC.
Joining our Project Team as a Project Financial Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring appropriate governance over the project financial & admin processes on Tenders and Projects to ensure compliance with IP / Downer processes and procedures. You will be an exceptional Project Finance Administrator that our team heavily relies on with excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships. Working in a collaborative, dynamic and friendly team environment you will articulate financial performance for the purpose of variance analysis and monthly reporting.
Ideally, you will possess certificate or diploma qualification in Finance/Accounting (or near completed) with demonstrated experience in a similar role, together with;
- Proven previous experience working in a construction project team
- Must have had previous experience in providing accounts payable support
- Experience in efficient and accurate processing of high volume documentation and data entry
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office and JDEGS (highly desirable or another similar financial system)
- Experience in working autonomously and within a team
- Analytical thinker with the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Good attention to detail with the ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Service focused with a proactive approach to delivering on time.
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Strong safety focus – actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Experience of working for a tier one contractor delivering a well-known rail infrastructure project
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on “Apply” below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email [email protected]
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.