TactiCall Recruitment Servicesis hiring people as Customer Service Agents. The Selected person will be earn at least $60000 – $70000 per annum Benefits: $60 – $65000 AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Customer Service Agents|
|Job Employer||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $70000 per annum Benefits: $60 – $65000|
|Job Sector||Customer Service – Call Centre|
- Permanent Full Time (Monday to Friday only)
- Eight Mile Plains – ASAP start
- $60,000 – $65,000 p.a plus super
Already regarded as a leader in their field across multiple industries this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, fun team in a role that will allow you to problem solve and case manage customer requests and identify further ways to enhance the customer experience.
What will you do?
- Manage inbound calls, emails and online chats to support corporate and end user customers
- Build long lasting relationships with partners and direct clients and their teams
- Identify opportunities for growth and service enhancement
- Prepare and analyse reports on accounts and performance
- Work across the business to case manage and resolve issues in line with service standards and agreements
- Train clients in the use of the products and services
- Maintain accurate CRM records and case manage issues to resolutions, identifying trends and reporting these to key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- A great base salary of $60,000 p.a. plus super (negotiable based on experience)
- A genuine opportunity to work in a high growth environment in an internationally recognised business
- A 38 hour work week working shifts between 7.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- A genuinely fun team offering support and development
- Interesting work and the opportunity to manage cases to conclusion (not a typical Contact Centre environment)
- A fantastic Eight Mile Plains location close to public transport with parking facilities available close by
- Great facilities in modern offices
- A welcoming small team that is only going to grow!
What we are looking for?
- A genuine passion for service and account / case management
- Someone who enjoys a very busy environment and strong problem solving / analytical skills
- A strong eye for detail and the ability to plan and organise your work to achieve service level goals
- A great team player who can build successful internal and external relationships
- Strong PC and systems skills (experience with Salesforce is an advantage)
- Highly reliable you can work as part of a small team and share the workload and bring a positive, proactive attitude to work every day
- A fast learner who is genuinely inquisitive but still does not mind having to undertake some repetitive tasks on occasion
- A strong focus on quality and compliance while still maintaining service excellence
How to apply?
We are looking for the right person to join this team and can offer an ASAP start
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2205-4780.
Please only apply through this channel so you can receive a fast acknowledgement of your application.
Pre employment screening including a Federal Police Check will be conducted on applicants prior to offer.
You must have unlimited / unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this position. You must also be able to comply with our client’s vaccination policy and be double vaccinated.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn