TactiCall Recruitment Servicesis hiring people as Customer Engagement Officer. The Selected person will be earn at least $55 – $65000 p.a super AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Customer Engagement Officer|
|Job Employer||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$55 – $65000 p.a super|
|Job Sector||Customer Service – Call Centre|
- Permanent Full Time
- Mount Gravatt
- $55-$65,000 super
About the role:
This pure service role will see you engaging with clients including businesses and private clients with inbound and outbound service calls to support their onboarding and ongoing service delivery
You will support customers with processes and systems ensuring they are getting maximum value from their interactions. You will identify any issues or problems and work to resolve these directly or through other internal stakeholders. You will also act as a conduit between the customer and the insurance partner with any issues relating to our client’s services.
What is on offer:
- A great base salary of $55 – $65,000 p.a. plus super (based on experience)
- A pure service focused role
- Great southside location at Mount Gravatt
- A fantastic, dedicated team offering a great service and products
- Comprehensive training
- An amazing rewards program
- Long term opportunities with a stable and growing team
- Someone with a great attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- A team player with enthusiasm, and energy
- A professional and mature demeanour
- Impeccable communication ability
- Active listening skills
- A driven attitude towards achieving goals
- A service orientated approach towards clients
- Good with technology and system navigation
- An understanding of insurance would be beneficial but not essential
- A great team player
How to apply
These roles have an immediate start so don’t wait – apply now by clicking the link and attaching an up to date resume.
You must have full unlimited working rights to apply for this role.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or like us on Facebook or follow us on Linked In.