|Job Employer||TAS Taxation and Accounting Solutions|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$45000 – $54999|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant – Tax & Business Services to join local CPA Accounting firm based in Cabramatta. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with a desire to expand their knowledge in multiple areas of accounting and tax.
The work at the firm is varied and challenging, with clients’ needs ranging from Tax Compliance, Structuring, SMSF and Business Advisory.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs.
- BAS / IAS, GST, FBT returns
- Liaising with clients and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, such as the ATO, ASIC and Auditors
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commenced and working towards your CPA qualification
- Minimum 18 months experience in Accounting Public Practice
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of income tax, GST and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline in a fast paced environment
- Xero, MYOB and Handisoft Package experience desirable
- Must speak Vietnamese
- Study support
- Opportunity to work on a broad and complex client base
- Supportive working culture
- Career progression