|Posting||Recruitment Consultant! Immediate start|
|Job Employer||Silver Lining Consultancy PTY LTD|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Agency|
We are a locally based company with international experience that supports the growth and funding or some of the biggest and most respected NGO’s in Australia. We are a company that has a very high focus on internally empowering our people, creating career pathways and providing opportunities for personal growth and development for our teams.
About the Position:
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of candidates, as well as maintaining compliance. This role would ideally suit someone who has a vast breadth of customer and recruitment experience and is wanting to make a real difference to the clients we support.
The candidates we recruit have a direct impact on people’s lives, so it is important to be able to deliver to the highest of standards at all times. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Coordinating processes for the recruitment and selection process
- Creating and posting job ads
- Telephone screening of applicants
- Arranging and facilitating 1-on-1 interviews and group inductions
- Conducting reference checks
- Maintenance of employment documentation and other confidential information
- Performing administrative processes such as, internal recruitment activities, updating documents and preparing new employee packs
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Good team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Can adapt to varying business needs and manage accordingly
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday to Weds based in Balcatta with also working from home option
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Be part of a growing collaborative, supportive and passionate team.
- Flexible hours 9-3pm or 11-5pm
- Great team culture and team nights
- More days and hours available with job diversity available
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working in sales or with not-for profit organisations
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Proficient use in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to show initiative and be self-motivated
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and would like to be a part of our growing organisation, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close 27/06/2022 Pls email us at