|Posting||Operations and Administration Manager|
|Job Employer||North Shore Coaching College|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||General/Business Unit Manager|
Time for a change?
Are you interested in making a difference to students?
Would you like to join an established and progressive education institution?
JOIN NORTH SHORE COACHING COLLEGE
North Shore Coaching College is Australia’s leading and largest private tuition college, with over 70 campuses located in Australia and Hong Kong. Established in 1991, we have over 31 years of experience in delivering high quality, affordable educational services for students from pre-school to completion of secondary school.
We are looking for an Operations and Administration Manager – a visionary, strategic forward thinker who is skilled in change management, and has a sales and customer service focus. They will be a technologically savvy, “all-rounded people person”, cost conscious and efficient hands-on operator who will lead the operational duties of the Head Office and manage relevant front and back office staff, lead all functions relating to the operation of tuition services, develop a positive and progressive working culture, exemplify outstanding customer service to parents, teachers and students at Chatswood Campus and other campuses as necessary to contribute to the growth, and enhancement of brand and reputation of North Shore Coaching College, in compliance with policies, systems and procedures.
Responsibilities will be diverse and include a combination of the following (depending on business demands):
- management of Chatswood Head Office (including customer service, stock control and printing functions, corporate services, facilities management and procurement),
- staff scheduling and management,
- class scheduling and allocation of resources,
- dealing with feedback (compliments and complaints),
- trusted advisor,
- contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of the Enrolment Administration System,
- new projects, and
- other ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications, Experience & Technical Skills:
- Tertiary qualification (in the field of Education, Business, Administration, Accounts/Finance) is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Experience delivering quality customer service is essential
- Experience in the Education Sector is an advantage
- Prior experience managing staff is essential
- Knowledge of HR and WHS principles is desirable
- Experience in a call centre environment is desirable
- Ability to speak Chinese & other languages is desirable
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an administrative / finance /education role is preferred
The Successful Candidate is required to:
- be flexible and resilient,
- work collegially with all stakeholders,
- be responsive to being contacted within reasonable boundaries, beyond regular scheduled work hours,
- become part of the Senior Management Team,
- work closely with senior administrative personnel, and
- be a key contributor to the strategy and vision of the College.
The role will require work on Saturday and/or Sunday during school term and flexibility with working hours during school holidays in alignment with the North Shore Coaching College calendar.
There are exciting opportunities for professional growth for the right candidate.
- Attractive salary
- Consistent income
- Experience working for a highly credible national tutoring organisation
- Supportive and encouraging environment
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested in this job, please Apply Online by submitting your covering letter and resume/CV via the ‘Apply for this Job’ tab.