|Job Employer||Compass Group|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
- Monday to Friday role – Full Time
- Serving lunch and dinner to the boarding community
- Join a team that will put you first and invest in your future
Chartwells provides tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We specialise in challenging the boundaries in order to deliver a sustainable point of difference.
Behind every great coffee, there is a smile. Behind every delicious meal, there is passion. Behind every great team – there is YOU!
With so much growth on the horizon, the Compass Group Recruitment team are looking to meet with fun loving Catering Assistants to join our onsite team at our site in Ballarat.
About the position!
- Operate the espresso machine for fabulous coffee – latte art not required
- Work behind the till to serve our students and teachers
- Assist in the kitchen with some food preparation and sandwich-making
- Experience with cash handling and POS
- Great grooming standards and a big smile
- Bring these skills and we will teach you the rest!
Why choose us?
As one of the largest contract catering organisations worldwide, we know great talent when we see it and we grab into that with both hands. And once we have you, we will KEEP YOU. How?
- Our people come first. We will offer you above award wages, a safe workplace and opportunities to develop your career
- We are a diverse operation that values your contribution
- We are an ecological and socially forward operation – committed to minimising food waste and single use plastic
We want to hear from you!
‘Respect. Growth. Teamwork’ is our belief.