JobAllyis hiring people as Organisational Development Manager. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Organisational Development Manager|
|Job Sector||Organisational Development|
This exceptional opportunity will see you work both strategically to develop leadership, change and culture programs, as well as operationally to inspire a small team, and facilitate training to the leadership group. This role is will see you working for a reputable local government and you will be part of a collegial HR team. The ideal candidate will present with a well rounded skill set and an engaging style to gain by-in for development initiatives. You will also present with the following:
- A tertiary or post graduate qualification in organisational development or a related discipline, with a demonstrated understanding of cultural change management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work with divergent groups and to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Well-developed knowledge of training techniques and the qualification and skills to deliver accredited training programs
- Sound knowledge of vocational education and training guidelines, training packages and other government learning incentives
- Understanding of competency-based training and its application.
- Demonstrated and well-developed research, conceptual, analytical and decision-making skills
- Sound training preparation and delivery skills.
- Experience in researching and developing best practice organisational development and cultural change, systems and techniques and policies and procedures, including E-Learning and adult learning principles.