|Job Employer||Rangedale Drainage Services|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Rangedale Group is a service provider in the Construction, Infrastructure & Utilities space specialising in the NDD and maintenance Emergency Repair of Sewer/Stormwater Assets throughout the East Coast of Australia.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in invoicing. This role will enable you to utilise your experience within a forward-thinking energetic Finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the sales invoicing process with customers, accurate and timely processing of project claims.
- Liaise with project managers to create accurate job costings and invoices
- Generate and distribute invoices for customer accounts in a timely manner in line with deadlines
- Provide customer support with all key stakeholders
- Processing and maintaining progress reports including job profitability analysis.
- Other projects as directed by the operations manager
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in construction environment – desirable
- Strong Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MYOB Advanced or other accounting software
- Proficient in Excel & Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and time management
If you would like to be part of a great team with opportunities for growth, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK. Your application should include a detailed resume, outlining your experience and skills.
At Rangedale, we provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to an inclusive workforce and encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
We seek to recruit and retain highly motivated and professional people dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service. Joining Rangedale will give you an opportunity to develop your career. The remuneration package for the right person will be very rewarding.