|Posting||Sales Support / Commercial Support|
|Job Employer||Rohlig Australia Pty Ltd|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
We are Röhlig. Since 1852.
For more than 160 years, Röhlig has mastered the growing complexity of global freight forwarding. By combining the professional competence of a large enterprise with a family-owned company’s virtues and values, we have successfully asserted ourselves on the logistics market. Based on our global network, we create tailor-made solutions to improve our clients’ logistics processes.
Our Sydney branch is currently looking for an experienced Sales/Commercial Support individual to join our team.
- Align with Commercial Team, Product and Procurement in order to match product and trade lane demands
- Assess the external environment for the trade lane market (competition, economic & industry trends, technology and innovation trends and determine customer needs in alignment with regions) and define competitive position
- Help in the development of new and prospective customers while maintaining existing accounts
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of bids, RFQ’s and quotations with customers, suppliers and overseas agents
- Support with quoting and maintenance of overseas agents rates and develop business with them
- Weekly follow up with clients after their first shipments to increase market shares
- Conduct auditing processes on data quality of client rates to reduce/eliminate errors in invoicing
- Perform root cause analysis on system Pricing issues and work with stakeholders to improve performance
- Work with all departments on process improvements for auto-rating and invoicing performance
- Work in collaboration with Operations and Commercial Team
- Maintain supplier and client profile with current rates
- Provide support to the branch with tasks and projects as require.
- Thorough understanding and experience within freight forwarding
- Familiar with airline/shipping line services and routes
- Understanding of Incoterms, invoice processing, and experience with CargoWise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Customer service driven attitude with the ability to find efficient solutions for the customer
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
What you can expect
An autonomous and supportive environment with flexible arrangements available for a mix of office and home working. In Australia, our team of experts provides its services from 6 locations. Working at Röhlig means to live internationally, every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, paid birthday leave, discretionary bonus scheme, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
We look forward to meeting you!