|Job Employer||EILBECK CRANES|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Australia’s leading Overhead Crane and Hoist Manufacturing Company
Growing and Fast Paced Organization
Challenging and Rewarding Role
Eilbeck Cranes is a crane manufacturing and servicing company which has expanded national operations & which is 100% Australian Owned & has been operating for 115 years.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ an Office Administrator
to join our Sydney team in Ingleburn.
The duties will include but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls
- Induction Register
- Induction Bookings/Training
- Travel/Accommodation Bookings
- Following up stock/pending orders
- Tracing and Tracking order arrivals via transport
- Follow up Customer POs for invoicing
- Processing supplier invoices for payment
- Debtor collection and management of debts
- Stop Credit follow ups
- Reconciling supplier accounts, requesting credits/invoice copies.
- Sending Debtor Invoices
- Raising POs
- Preparing jobs for costings
- Filing of emails – incoming/outgoing
- Archive filing
- Timesheet data entry
- Printing & Binding Document files
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being No.1 Crane company in the country.