|Posting||Bookkeeper for expanding Industry Leader|
|Job Employer||Star Group Management|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
With Growth comes opportunity, Queensland’s largest independent hotel group is looking for a new Star Bookkeeper to join its team.
The successful candidate will possess a can-do attitude and have high attention to detail. The position will be based in our Support office at Eagle Farm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of accurate monthly Profit & Loss for multiple entities in a timely manner
- Preparation of month end accruals and prepayment journals
- Full creditors and debtors processes
- Bank & other Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review of payroll on a weekly basis
- Producing weekly reports to stakeholders
- Quarterly BAS preparation
- Data entry of invoices and uploading daily sales figures
- Directly report to CFO and Financial Accountant
Key Attributes you will ideally possess:
- bookkeeping experience; Accommodation and Hospitality industry experience would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience with Xero is preferred
- Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently while still having the support of a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Proficient knowledge of Word and Excel
This is a full time position with an immediate start available.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.