|Posting||Intermediate / Senior Accountant|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $74999|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Our growing 2 partner firm is located in eastern suburb client base has an emphasis in Property sector including property developers, real estate agencies, and high net worth individuals with around 20 staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented business services accountant to join the firm, deliver accounting services and co-ordinate the Business Services Team.
Reporting to the Managing Director and with regular contact with high profile clients, your core duties will include:
Key member of our Real Estate / Property accounting team
To prepare individual, company, trust and superannuation tax returns. This includes:
The preparation of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements; and
Processing and managing of tax office correspondence (eg. Assessments, Instalments and PAYG Tax variations)
To prepare financial statements for all entities
To prepare workpapers to a quality standard as set by the firm
Be responsible for delegating and reviewing work undertaken by junior team members.
Trust accounting and audits
- Direct client management
- High profile and complex client base
- Full study support
- Performance bonuses
- At least 3 years’ local experience in a business services or property / real estate related role
- University degree qualified and CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks is essential
- Experience with property agents’ software (Property Tree / Property Me) is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships with clients
- Excellent organisation skills and approach to your work
- Strong computer skills in all MS applications.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ready to go the extra mile for your team and clients
- Fierce attention to detail
Please apply with attached resume and covering letter, addressing specified requirement.