|Posting||ANZ FP&A Area Manager|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the primary Finance and FP&A business partner for ANZ (Australia and New Zealand) – liaising with leadership in not just ANZ but across APJ
- Best in class development opportunity as a Finance Leader for a fast-growing SaaS business
- Career path and exposure. You are a key business partner to the leadership team in ANZ
- Create analysis and presentations for strategic initiatives across the organization including business cases for additional investments and annual & long-range strategic planning
- This role will require you to build the foundations of FP&A in ANZ in partnership with the APJ FP&A lead and leadership in ANZ and APJ
- Roll-up your sleeves on some data crunching activities, cross-functional initiatives and assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Analyze financial and sales operational data and metrics to make strategic recommendations to help the business in ANZ grow and be successful
- Be the financial and thought partner to ANZ in helping manage their overall budgeting and planning, breaking down financial results into meaningful insights. Advise senior leadership on overall capital allocation within ANZ GTM
To be successful in this role you have:
– Master’s/MBA or currently pursuing an MBA or Masters’ in finance, accounting, economics, business or Management Information Systems (on track to graduate by June 2022). Work experience in lieu of an advanced degree is also accepted
– 7+ years experience in consulting, FP&A, equity research, or investment banking is preferred although we will consider candidates with experience analysing both financial and operational metrics
– Ability to work across cultures and communicate between stakeholders in ANZ and the US, EMEA and overall APJ
– Be a self-starter: make connections with leadership, uncover and understand the needs of stakeholders, ask the right questions, navigate roadblocks and create your own analysis and recommendations
– Synthesize complex data and clearly articulate insight to an executive audience
– Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trends including data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to partner with all levels of the organization. Influence stakeholders using data
-Takes pride in their work’s integrity, quality, timeliness and accuracy
– Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth
– Strong belief in our purpose and values
– Expert in Excel and PowerPoint. The role will involve a fair amount of data manipulation, there is a lot to build
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.