Morgan McKinleyis hiring people as Finance Manager. The Selected person will be earn at least $150000.00 – $170000.00 p.a. + Performance Bonus NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Job Employer||Morgan McKinley|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Salary||$150000.00 – $170000.00 p.a. + Performance Bonus|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
- Operate as the Finance Manager for the business, taking ownership and ensure financial controls for the business are in place and operating effectively.
- Ownership of statutory reporting requirements – Annual report and audit.
- Ownership of the end-to-end control environment of the business, including systems and process, including from outsourced functions.
- Execution of the corporate restructure and taking the lead.
- Ensuring accounting standards compliance at a legal entity level
- Legal entity cash-flow and statutory profit forecasts, in conjunction with the business partnering team.
- Support the Financial Controller in setting the business up in a way that allows flexibility to monetise, including working through the different stages of the finance operating model requirements.
- You will be an experienced senior finance professional with a broad experience across multiple finance function disciplines and financial control activities.
- The role will require a commercial financial outlook, with the ability to influence the way business is done to drive the right financial outcomes, able to connect this to accounting and other technical concepts.
- The person should be a strong communicator at all levels of the organisation, and a leader who is able to work seamlessly with people across multiple functions, and different experience levels, to drive the right outcomes.
- The role will require a strong track record of working with business executives, influencing business performance outcomes.
- An experienced leader of work, who is able to coach and develop people on the job.
- CA/CPA qualified An accounting qualification is a requirement, and a demonstration of strong technical accounting, tax, process and systems experience.