|Posting||Bookkeeper & Accontant|
|Job Employer||Dyseed Pty Ltd|
|Location||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
We want you to make a difference!
Dyseed Pty Ltd has a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will need to be a self-starter and exhibit above average time management skills, you would have earned your stripes, 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of MYOB and also knowledge of Microsoft Business Central would be an advantage but not a necessity and must have a minimum of an Advance Diploma in Accounting.
- Looking after The General Ledger and all relevant payment and reporting duties (total of about 50 staff).
- Preparing Monthly & Annual Management and financial reports.
- Monthly and Annual Cash flow Statements
- PAYG Reconciliations
- Tracking, payments and costing of imports.
- Monthly BAS and GST reporting
- Payroll including Superannuation
- FBT Reporting
- Balance Sheet and Profit and loss Analysis.
- Tracking payments, costings and compliance Importations
- Dealing with the companies external accountants.
- Flexible 4 or 5 day week.
- Experience in payroll using Definitiv, or other similar software.
- Must have a minimum of an Advance Diploma in Accounting.
- You can predict the future! maybe not, but your cash flows will make it look like you can.
- Have the ability to learn and implement our system of tracking, payment and all compliance requirements for our international imports.
- Proficient with Office 365.
- You are a self-starter, capable of thriving in a fast paced evolving environment .
- We need you to fit in with our small and vibrant team.
- Will need to be flexible in the role, as will need to cover for other staff on occasion.
- Ability to handle many activities at the same time.
- Must have a professional presentation, be reliable and competent
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Must possess exceptional Time Management skills.
- Located in Fyshwick with free onsite parking
- Reporting to the Admin Manager and Directors.
- By Negotiation