|Posting||Office All Rounder|
|Job Employer||Axxon Pain Medicine|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$30 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Office All rounder for Specialist Medical Practice
Axxon Pain Medicine is a busy private medical practice located within Brisbane Private Hospital. With the medical team expanding and the business rapidly growing, we are looking for an office all rounder to join our energetic team Monday to Thursday between 8am and 4pm. This position is available for immediate start, however, finding the right person is the priority.
What we offer
- Great hourly rate
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities to grow
Main Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Input of Doctor Letters into patient files and sending to referring docs
- Invoicing and Receipting outpatient and inpatient services
- Managing incoming correspondence/referrals
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this position, you will have the following attributes: –
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with a role providing challenges and diversity
- Excited and passionate about being an integral part of a medical clinic that is developing and growing
- Professional, outstanding customer service skills. Your work values complement the culture of the organisation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of people
- Computer Skills – be able to use Microsoft programs
- Satisfactory Police Check
- Adhere to Government regulations regarding COVID vaccination requirements
Remuneration is in accordance with your experience and qualifications.
You will be employed according to the Health Professionals and Support Services Award on a permanent basis. We pay at the above award rates once your probationary period is completed and according to your skill level.
Due to many applications, we will only be contacting successful applicants who meet the above criteria.
Please include a COVER LETTER with your application specifically addressing the required attributes.