Metro Staffing Solutionsis hiring people as ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Job Employer||Metro Staffing Solutions|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
- Full-time role
- Supportive environment
- Newington location
- Above award salary
- Quarterly team bonuses
- Immediate start
About the Company
Metro has been operating for over 20 years. Since its formation, Metro has provided temp, perm and contract recruitment together with outsourced HR and Bookkeeping Services to clients in a variety of industries including the Hospitality and Leisure industry.
About the role
- Preparation and processing of month end reporting
- Processing of accruals, prepayments and subsequent journals
- Overseeing or assisting with the Fixed Assets Register
- Reconciliations including Bank, General Ledger and Balance Sheet
- Managing inter-company transactions
- Preparation of GST and BAS draft returns for the accountant to review
- Lodgement of ABS returns
- Assisting with the preparation of budgeting and forecasting reports
- Liaise with external stakeholders regularly
- Provide back up for the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll as required
- Other ad hoc accounting duties to support the team
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Finance or Accounting or near completion
- Past experience using MYOB and Xero
- Intermediate computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to multi-task as you will be working with many different clients
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and reporting timetables
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to show initiative and be a self-starter
What You Will Get in Return
A fantastic work / life balance and an environment that treats you more like family! An opportunity to join a great team in a hard-working but fun office. An opportunity for Training and Development and career progression. Quarterly team bonus and above award pay rate.
If this appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, click ‘apply for this job.’ Call us on 02 9648 5868 or email your CV to [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the role.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for the next step in your career, feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion.