|Posting||Accounts Receivable (Debtors) Clerk|
|Job Employer||Architectural Window Systems|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk for an immediate start located at our Prestons Head Office. This is a permanent part-time position reporting directly to the Company Accountant. This position requires excellent computer literacy, a high degree of accuracy, good communication skills and discretion.
The core responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- The processing of Accounts Receivable receipts
- The processing of Accounts Receivable adjustment notes
- Daily reconciliation of bank account
- Reconciling of customer accounts as required
- Producing end of month reports
- Direct communication, written and oral, with Customers
- Assisting the Company Accountant as required
- General data entry, setting up new customers in the system and systems maintenance duties as required by the Company Accountant
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Be proficient in using various software programs such as an ERP (Syteline preferable but not essential) and Microsoft Office Products
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
In return the successful applicant will be joining a reputable organisation and be part of a small friendly and supportive team.
Applications close Wednesday 20th July 2022.
Please note that agency enquiries will not be fielded for this position.