|Job Employer||Tytec Logistics Pty Ltd|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Tytec Logistics Pty Ltd is Australia’s premier earthmover tyre logistics provider. Our focus on innovation and efficiency has shaped significant national growth and as such a vacancy for a Finance Officer has become available at our Welshpool Head Office.
In this role you will report direct to the General Manager with exposure to both the CEO and National Operations Manager; the position will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Accounting
- Support Business Development and on-going contract delivery
- Provide oversight and analytics to the Executive team on costs and profitability (P&L)
- Lead statutory financial reporting obligations
- Manage General Ledger and business reconciliation
- Implement and maintain effective financial planning and controls which drive outcomes and financial performance
- Assist with the preparation of operational and sales budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a finance officer or in a senior accounting role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive financial accounting software skills and experience.
- Be dependable and well presented.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a small but highly motivated and fast paced management team.
- Knowledge of the Logistics or Transport industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Operating knowledge of “Freight 2020” software is desirable, but not essential.
CA or CPA qualifications are highly desirable, but if not currently held, the process to obtain must already be underway / able to be obtain within 12 months of commencement, if required.
- Friendly and modern workplace.
- Full time position.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of the company-Executive
It is envisaged that this role will commence with Tytec Logistics as the Finance Officer but with business growth the right candidate will progress to CFO within 18-24 months of commencement. For the right person, this role will offer a significant opportunity for professional development in line with business growth. If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking as the next stage of your professional career, we would like to hear from you.
Tytec Logistics values both cultural and gender diversity, and we encourage ALL persons who meet the above criteria to apply.