|Posting||ISLHD Senior Internal Auditor|
|Job Employer||Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District|
|Location||Audit – Internal|
|Salary||$116403 – $132700|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3
Remuneration: $116,403 – $132,700
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ324190
Applications Close: Wednesday 3rd August 2022 What you’ll be doing The Internal Audit Unit is committed to delivering high quality, client-focused and professional services that support the organisation in the delivery of its core function, which is the provision of high quality, safe and efficient health services that are responsive to the needs of patients, carers and the community.
Provide high level advice and service to ISLHD management, the Audit and Risk Committee and the Board through the conduct of high quality internal audits. The role has a specific focus on the provision of business focused recommendations and advice to assist the District in achieving its business and service objectives.
All NSW Health workers are required to have completed a primary course of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencement with NSW Health OR provide an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status prior to securing this role. Please also provide proof of booster vaccination, if available.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future Temporary and Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Your claim against the selection criteria is the most important part of your application as it will help determine whether or not you have met the standard of response required by the panel to be eligible for an interview. You should read the Position Description and then address the selection criteria for the role, giving examples where required. Applicants are encouraged to review the following information on Applying for a position within NSW Health at: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/careers/guide/nswhealth/Pages/apply-for-position.aspx
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (or equivalent extensive work experience) or membership and /or qualifications from relevant professional bodies (eg ICA, CPA Australia, IIA, ISACA).
- Sound knowledge of contemporary auditing and related practices and methodologies including: Australian Auditing standards, Internal Audit Standards, risk management processes and information technology audits.
- Demonstrated recent significant risk based audit experience in financial, operational, compliance or performance (efficiency and effectiveness) audit.
- Demonstrated skills in managing a number of projects concurrently, with varying timeframes and workloads, in a high volume work environment.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, and other key stakeholders and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to provide authoritative advice and recommendations across a large and complex organisation.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, including proficient report writing skills.
- Current drivers licence (with a willingness to travel in accordance with the demands of the position).
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Gordana Trajcevski on [email protected] or mobile number 0427 452 954.