|Posting||Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||Quanta Investment Funds Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Who we are:
Quanta is an Australian property investment group driven by a people-first approach in delivering enhanced returns from its property trusts.
We make investing in property easier, striving to provide those who partner with us the financial freedom to reach their goals by using our collective property experience and capabilities, and actively managing assets to produce great returns.
Quanta has an exciting opportunity for a part-time or casual Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer to kickstart their career in the commercial property industry, surrounded by our supportive and dynamic team.
A snapshot of the role:
- Processing creditor invoicing ensuring timely payments are made in accordance with the property’s budgets; Including:
· purchase order verification and processing;
· distribution to Property Managers and/or Facilities Manager for approval;
· scanning and batch preparation; and
· managing any inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure receipting has been completed in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy;
- Processing credit applications and handling creditor inquiries;
- Assist with supplier contract management process, including setting up suppliers in the property management system;
- Assist Property Managers and Property Accountants with tenant inquires and any other receipting inquires;
- Updating the AP invoice tracking spreadsheet regularly;
- Monthly vendor statement reconciliations;
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable inbox; and
- Assist with any ad hoc request associated with Accounts payable and receivables.
- Past experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable; and
- Passion for the commercial property industry.
What we bring:
At Quanta we engage smart, driven and passionate people who are experts in their field. We are a leader in our industry and provide our people with an environment that allows them to make their mark on our business while being recognised and rewarded for their contribution.
We offer our team:
- Agile working (flexible working opportunities);
- Paid parental leave opportunities;
- Employee assistance program;
- Friendly and supportive team;
- Recognition for high performing team members;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Career development and opportunities for contribution towards professional certifications; and
- Much more!
We would like to thank you for your interest in Quanta and look forward to receiving your application.