|Job Employer||BRI Ferrier Southern Queensland|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Insolvency & Corporate Recovery|
BRI Ferrier’s Brisbane office is looking for candidates at the intermediate, senior and supervisor levels to join our team.
We have an open door policy where you will work closely with directors and partners on a wide range of corporate and personal insolvency and restructuring appointments, including Voluntary Administrations, Liquidations, Receiverships, Bankruptcies and other appointments.
While we have the benefits of a national brand, we have a boutique presence in Brisbane with a tight-knit team and low staff turnover.
Information about BRI Ferrier can be found at www.briferrier.com.au.
- Strong culture with a friendly working environment;
- Exposure to a wide range of interesting insolvency work;
- Participation in marketing events to develop your personal brand;
- Access to comprehensive professional CPD events and training, in-house and external;
- Forward thinking technology focused firm;
- Support for further studies to advance your career, (CA, CPA, ARITA) including paid study leave;
- Competitive remuneration package; and
- Flexible working options.
Responsibilities of the roles:
- Manage all assigned engagements;
- Monitor and meet statutory deadlines;
- Supervise junior staff;
- Conduct interviews with directors and bankrupts;
- Coordinate the realisation of assets;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, financiers & auctioneers; and
- Conduct investigations and prepare reports to stakeholders.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
We are seeking candidates who have:
- 2 – 5 years corporate insolvency experience, depending on role applied for;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Law;
- Completed or completing CAANZ or CPA. A desire to complete ARITA if not currently completed;
- Strong ethical standards;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Business development experience;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and report writing skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, investigative and analytical skills;
- Experience using Core IPS or IPS Cloud Insolvency software would be an advantage; and
- A strong drive with ambition to progress within the insolvency industry.
If these positions are of interest to you and you have genuine experience working in the Insolvency industry apply by sending your resume and covering letter through Seek.
Please note this ad is not open to agents or HR brokers.