|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Extensive flexible wor000ing arrangements available|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
Employer Value Proposition
RSM offers the combined benefits of a professional services firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve their best [link removed]
This is a key position in the Risk Advisory Services group with responsibility for effectively working with senior team members and public sector clients. Strong requirements of planning and delivering process controls and risk consulting strategies around procurement and probity processes to deliver effective risk management outcomes to public sector clients. Ideally, candidates will have a strong understanding of procurement processes within public sector frameworks. Risk Advisory Services Senior Consultants will have responsibility for active client relationship roles, developing and delivering risk consulting deliverables and advice and liaising with third parties.
- Assist with the day to management and delivery of projects to a high quality standard, on or before client timeline requirements, while controlling also working on other assignments;
- Establishing and maintaining quality requirements for projects being delivered within the Firms technical and quality systems;
- Resolving quality assurance issues and assist in resolving differing risk views/positions with clients;
- Maintain focus on financial elements of engagement delivery, supporting managers and the Partner with budgetary matters ensuring there are no major over;
- Monitors their teams staffing requirements and future resource planning issues;
- Coaching staff in dealing with complex environments and high risk engagements;
- Work with and influence clients at senior levels in different business environments;
- Carry out detailed reviews of client risk processes, develop work papers and draft reports;
- Work with the manager and partner to summarise the key areas of the engagement;
- Consults with and shares technical knowledge with colleagues;
- Identifies potential issues and documenting issue and proposed solution for partner attention;
- Finalisation of draft reports for Partner review that provide practical recommendations;
- Apply Quality Assurance principles to increase client satisfaction;
- Identifies client business needs and assists partner in developing a tailored solution;
- Understands all relevant independence rules and their applicability to the assurance team and the Firm;
- Develop an advanced understanding of clients businesses and operations to provide tailored Risk Advisory solutions to clients; and
- Contributes to meetings and is able to make effective presentations.
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
2-4 years’ experience working in the public sector and/or professional services firmsEssential
- Previous experience working in a team
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritising skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to utilise resources to optimise engagement outcomes, with support and assistance from the team ;
- Add value by providing first class service in response to client demands
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are! Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click one the “apply now” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.