|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Senior Bookkeeper (Full-Time Position)
About ALTIOS Australia
ALTIOS Australia is one of the 32 subsidiaries of the Altios Group. The Australian office supports operations in the region including New Zealand. We offer a full range of solutions for external growth.
- International development strategy: Advisory services for international development and guidance in go-to-market strategies, market approach and set up of distribution networks,
- Subsidiary Management: Creation and management of subsidiaries, commercial representation, recruitment, hosting, payroll administration, financial control, accounting system setup and book-keeping, tax planning and advisory and regulatory compliance and reporting,
- Corporate Finance: External growth advisory, identification and due diligence of partners, and audit of target distributors or suppliers.
- Establishing different accounts
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by posting and verifying
- Maintaining subsidiary accounts by posting, verifying, and allocating transactions
- Maintaining a balanced general ledger
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting for information
- Assisting in financial activities such as running payroll and generating invoices, performing payments on behalf of our clients
- Following up on Accounts receivable
- Assist in month-end reporting, year-end reporting, preparation of quarterly BAS
- Assist in handling visa applications for clients, by liaising between the client and the migration agent.
Additionally, there may be other responsibilities based on the unique needs of our client.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline, either completed or in progress
- CPA is desirable
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Salary: 60k AUD / year for a full-time position depending on experience and background
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your resume and short cover letter to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interview immediately. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
More information: Please visit our website www.altios.com