|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||Synnex Australia Pty Ltd|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Join a multi-billion-dollar organisation who stay at the forefront of the ever-changing technology landscape through innovation and end-to end solutions. Synnex Australia is a multi-billion-dollar organisation that offers an innovative, fast-growing and advanced business technology environment. We are currently recruiting for employees of high calibre to join our business that are passionate, ambitious and talented.
As the largest IT distribution business in Asia Pacific; Synnex Australia is committed to the development of its entire staff and offers an environment and career-paths that are supportive and progressive.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Accounts Receivable or Credit Control experience and excellent numerical and communication skills to join our professional team. The successful candidate will have a strong customer service background, strong interpersonal skills, an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and an energetic and proactive approach.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To chase and collect debts from customers in professional manner.
- To complete all data entry requirement for the credit department accurately and ensuring that deadlines requirements are also met.
- To interact with the sales department and address and accounts related issue and queries from customers.
- To assist in credit control duties and tasks and ensure the business runs at low risk.
- To maintain good relationships with customers while performing AR duties.
- To reconcile the debtor ledgers with customer on regular basis and address any discrepancies in timely manner. To ensure the debtor ledgers are correct and up to date.
- To ensure the correctness of issuing or raising credit notes and other AR relates charges invoices against the customer’s account.
- To ensure that all banking is completed on time.
- To assist in any ad hoc administrative tasks requested by the credit manager or credit team leader.
- Provide reception backup if required
Your professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to develop and maintain relationships within the team will ensure your success.
You will need to have:
- A degree within the relevant field (preferred but not essential)
- Office Admin/Customer service/Collection experience with a reputable organisation
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience in an Accounts Receivable or Credit Control role and high volume data would be highly regarded
- Possess great communication, problem solving skills; and
- Be a team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Successful applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click ‘Apply for this job’ now! Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact the HR department at [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career and our opportunities available.
Please note: Synnex Australia does not accept unsolicited agency/third party resumes. Synnex Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.