|Job Employer||Super Retail Group|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
Home to iconic retail brands including Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Macpac, Super Retail Group is transforming to become a world class omni-retailer. You will work with a team who are as passionate about their work and our products as our customers are about their own leisure interests, be it Sports, Health, Fitness, Auto or Outdoor Leisure
Super Retail Group has a clear vision for the future – to become a World Class Omni Retailer. We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst based in our Brendale office, in Brisbane.
The role will support the Supply Chain Commercial Manager and General Manager to deliver commercial insights and enable business improvement. This role will develop core components of the Supply Chain budget and forecasts as well as maintaining reporting of performance against these targets. In addition, this role supports business leaders in understanding their ongoing performance against budget and forecasts through analysis of key drivers, bringing focus to areas of opportunity.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering high quality business partnering support to the Commercial Manager and other key stakeholders as required, with respect to in-depth business, financial and commercial analysis
- Leading the development of key areas of the Supply Chain Annual budget and strategic plan financials. As well as the monthly financial forecasts.
- Analysing commercial and driver data to enhance reporting and providing insights into the financial performance of the business
To deliver successful outcomes in this role you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in a Financial or Commercial role with exposure to financial analysis and insights and budgeting and reporting
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships through which you have demonstrated a capability to collaborate with stakeholders to improve business performance
- Be customer centric, with strong commercial acumen and excellent data analysis and business modelling skills
- Have advanced skills in Excel, alongside strong skills in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SAP and BW. Also having strong skills in PowerBi, Anaplan, Jedox and Alteryx will be advantageous.
- Qualifications in a Financial Management discipline; CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and / or Chartered Accountant or CIMA
Rewards and Benefits
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices – ask us about flexibility
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation and more
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working.
Please follow the link to apply today, closing date may change