|Posting||Cost / Management Accountant | Manufacturing Business Partner|
|Job Employer||u&u. Recruitment Partners|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$100000 – $110000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Cost Accounting|
About the role
Reporting into the Financial Controller this role has been created to ensure that the business understands the true cost of the products it manufactures, procures and sells.
You will be expected to interact with the Manufacturing, Distribution, and Procurement functions in a Business Partnering capacity and assist with providing accurate financial data and analysis to the Operations function.
- Provision of information for daily reports and weekly forecasts;
- Preparation of reports explaining material variances (e.g. material prices, material usage, batching/WIPs, material waste);
- Preparation of cost cards for large supermarket customers;
- Assist Operations teams to prepare their operating budgets and forecasts;
- Produce standard costs for the products that are both produced and procured;
- Conduct analysis of Bill of Materials (BOMs) for use in management decision making;
- Ensure that product standards are reviewed on a regular basis and are accurate reflection of the true costs; and
- Conduct analysis on inventory and help develop solutions to efficiently manage stock holdings.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven operational finance analytical skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- CPA / CA qualified or studying towards.
For more information please call Dharan Chond at u&u on 07 3232 9115, quoting reference number 28543. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.