|Job Employer||Manning Corporate Advice|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Salary||$75000 – $115000|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Would you like to work with a highly renowned and locally owned and operated Accountancy and advisory firm, within a professional team with a leading reputation?
- Established Successful Business
- Career and Management Opportunities
- Highly Professional Team
- Dedicated to Outstanding Service
People have described you as a great with numbers and an analytical whiz. You are capable of logic-based analysis and also critically thinking through ‘what if’ scenarios to see the big picture.
You will be self-motivated and lateral thinking professional with a proven track record adhering to accounting process, and structures, meeting deadlines, building relationships and high-level organisational skills. You will be able to manage multiple priorities, enjoy working within a structured environment and be agile enough to accept all challenges that come your way. You will have a strong sense of team and understand the positive impact your achievements will have on the business. With a heavy people and client focus, personal interactions will be your bread and butter.
You will have professional accounting experience and audit experience desirable.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Self-starter, love for numbers, analytical, technologically savvy, detail oriented, organized, motivated, honest, loyal, efficient, punctual, reliable, decisive, polite, pleasant, practical, problem solver, disciplined, collaborative, resourceful, strong communication, enjoys a challenge, articulate,
- Experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience in financial control
- In depth understanding of financial needs in different markets
- Ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Manning Corporate Advice is a Mackay based corporate advisory, assurance and accounting business. We are committed to providing strategic advice and building innovative solutions for broad range of clients who sit across many industries. Personalised service for our clients is what we pride ourselves on. We consider people to be our most valuable resource and we foster a consultative and achieving team environment. We are flexible in assisting our team achieve their optimal level of satisfaction in our business. Being a smaller firm, we can offer increased flexibility as well as exposure to broader aspects and tasks of accounting across a diverse client base.
We are seeking an Accountant to assist the Principal with top to bottom client related matters.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Professional accounting experience including audit exposure
- Hold a tertiary qualification in an accounting related discipline or be working toward this qualification.
- Membership of, or currently working towards, CPA/CA would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will also need to be a highly motivated individual, capable of working autonomously, have great interpersonal skills and a solution focussed attitude.
- Solid work ethic
- Xero/excel experience highly regarded
- You will be tech savvy across a number of platforms including Office, Office 365, Reckon
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Carrying out audits of large and small companies/entities
- Provision of high-quality business advice to clients including system/process improvements
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, and companies
- Tax Return/BAS/IAS preparation and lodgement
- Establishing and maintaining positive client relationships, including attendance at client meetings
- Be available for travel to stocktakes
This job is available to the right person to work remotely and work as a team with us from a different location.
We will assist the right candidate with satisfying VISA requirements should that person wish to move to Mackay and enjoy the benefits of convenient living in a well-established city within easy reach of the Whitsunday Islands and tropical rain forest and regular flights to capital cities.
An attractive remuneration package is available ranging from $75,000 to $115,000 to be determined in accordance with experience and qualifications.
Applications are requested to be forwarded to us at your earliest convenience as interviews will be held shortly.