|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire|
|Salary||$65000 – $75000 p.a. + Super|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
We are working with a Global FMCG organisation located within the South West region of Sydney, who are seeking an experienced Credit Officer to join the team. Working within a large team, you will be provided with excellent support, a structured onboarding and training program as well as being able to work within a flexible working environment. You will love training, you will love learning and most of all, you will love working within a high performing team environment.
· Daily allocations of receipts
· Preparation of Daily / Weekly Bank Reconciliations
· Preparation of invoicing / customer statements
· Assist with Credit Applications and approvals
· Preparation of cashflow reporting and forecasting
· Daily / weekly collections calls
· Ad hoc tasks as required within the team
You will be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. You will have demonstrated within a full function Credit Control position and desirably, have experience within the FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals environment.
· Free parking on site
· Hybrid working model
· Full training and structured onboarding will be provided