|Job Employer||Claude Outdoor Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
Claude Outdoor is seeking a full time Commercial Coordinator to assist the Commercial team in the day to day operations of the department. This role would suit a recently graduated university student or similar who is keen to kick off their business career in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
To be considered send your resume through to [email protected]
Start date ASAP.
Benefits of working for Claude Outdoor:
- Competitive salary.
- Clear career growth and assistance with gaining further qualifications.
- Flexibility with working from home requirements.
- Regular office social events and staff activities.
- Opportunity to develop business and personal skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Four weeks annual leave as well as ten additional leave days throughout the year.
As a Commercial Coordinator you will:
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders and handle any requests in a timely manner.
- Work with the Commercial Manager to prepare tenders and proposals for external projects.
- Identify issues proactively and propose effective solutions.
- Develop applications for new infrastructure across Australia.
- Work with other departments of the business to progress key projects.
- Data entry and digital file management.
- Prepare and manage the creation and allocation of invoices.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in commerce/business or similar preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in a professional office environment preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent customer service or stakeholder management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
Claude Outdoor provides an out-of-home media space to clients and media agencies. The Claude Group was formed from one of Australia’s most established and respected outdoor sign companies, Claude Neon. The company has since evolved into three divisions: Claude Outdoor, TorchMedia and Claude Neon.
Claude Outdoor has developed into a multi-format “out of home” specialist focused on long term partnerships with local businesses. Today we have over 6,000 advertising panels across a number of key static and digital formats including billboards, IdentiLItes, bus shelters and seats, airports and directional signage.
Claude Outdoor greatly values the creativity and collaboration that comes from a diverse workforce. We respect and encourage different perspectives and proudly promote Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruitment policy.
Claude Outdoor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is based on employing the best qualified person for each position regardless of their gender, race, colour, marital status, religion, pregnancy, political conviction, sexual preference or disability.
To find out more information please visit our website at http://www.claudeoutdoor.com.au/