|Job Employer||ACRUX Search|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||Management Level Role|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
A rapidly growing company labour hire business is looking to hire an in-house accounting professional to project take on the role of the Company Accountant within the business on a part time basis. You will report directly to the owners and senior management who have 15 years each working with multiple blue chip recruitment companies and have since launched their own business and own brand, this business has now grown sufficiently that this role is ready to move from consultancy support to an employee position. They specialise in blue collar trades for workshops, fixed plant, mobile plant, fabrication, shutdowns and on-going maintenance and work with both local and FIFO work.
Your new Role:
The principal purpose of your role will be financial reporting to the directors. The business has recently changed the payroll and invoicing function, to use new software and has recruited a team of three in house employees to ensure this runs well.
Your duties will include;
- Producing financial reports for the directors
- Cash flow management
- Lodging payroll tax and super conjunction with the payroll team
- End of year tax returns
- Monthly BAS
- Reconciliation of MYOB
- Reconciliation of invoice financing company
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role, where you were the most senior or only accounting professional in the business.
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Experience with Australian employment conditions and tax law and knowledge or Payroll tax, Superannuation, BAS etc
- Labour hire experience or a similar role where client invoicing is directly related to payroll
- WA resources sector experience
- Flexible working hours, staff do a 7 hour work day with a start time between 7am and 9am, with an hour for lunch.
- New CBD Office with option to do some work from home (please note this role is not 100% WFH).
- Part time role, we are open to discussion to make it fit. We can do more short days within school hours or less longer days to give more days off
- Company phone and laptop to facilitate a work from home day
Hit apply now to submit a CV after submitting your CV feel free to contact Campbell Ballantyne at ACRUX Search on 0402421233 [link removed] to discuss further.