|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Salary||$35 – $40 p.h. + Plus Super|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team.
You will report to the Accounting Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis, so you must be immediately available for work, and residing in Perth to be considered for this role.
In this role, you will perform Debtor Management through the use of the Aged Trial Balance, look after suspension process and diary notes and proactively monitor outstanding debts to facilitate timely and complete collection.
- Maintain Aged Trial Balances with comments to ensure that status of all customer accounts is reflected accurately
- Update Aged Trial Balance on a weekly basis
- Perform reconciliation of Debtor accounts on a need’s basis
- Perform general housekeeping of Debtors ledger on a need’s basis
- Bad and doubtful debt review to occur half-yearly or as instructed by the business
- Daily assessment of debtor risk and appropriate action where required – including recommendation for referral to collections agency (request authorisation to send account to collection agency where appropriate)
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce, or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.