|Job Employer||Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$45 – $50/hr + Super|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Global technology provider
- Broad financial accounting role focusing on various projects, financial reporting, month-end and some analysis
- Global telco and technology solutions company who are specialists in their industry
- Large WFH component: 4 days – Office located in Mascot – $45 – $50/hr + Super. 2-3 month temporary role with the opportunity to extend.
Our client is a technology solutions provider with a global presence. Their ANZ and APAC team are currently experiencing a period of change and seeking a strong Accountant to join their team and provide support through this transition.
As the Financial Accountant you will be involved in:
- End-to-end accounting for various projects
- Month-end reporting, cashflow, adjustments, costs & expenses
- Working with the FD to enter all financials into the global consolidation system
To become a key support in this finance team, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Immediate availability
- Prior experience as a Senior Assistant Accountant, Project Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Comfortable running month-end processes
- Experience across various industries is preferred
- Any exposure to Asian entity accounting is highly regarded
- Experience with SAP or Dynamics AX is highly regarded but not essential
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324, quoting reference 7162 or click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.