|Job Employer||Citywide Service Solutions Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Citywide are recruiting for an experienced Credit Officer to join our Finance team. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out key credit functions to support the Credit Team Leader, including controlling a portfolio of accounts, improving recovery and minimising bad and doubtful debt.
This is a part time role with flexible working hours.
At Citywide, we are a proud company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing banking and accurately posting payments to debtor accounts
- Collection calls, reconciliation and dispute resolution
- Control and monitor cash sales account
- Processing refunds of credit balances and overpayments
- Processing credit notes
- Assisting with EOM activity
- Assisting the Corporate Finance team with bank reconciliations
- Processing reminder letters
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience in a Credit Officer role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong Excel skills and experience in working with large volumes of data
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
How to apply
Click the APPLY button now!
Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*