|Posting||Executive Support Officer|
|Job Employer||Brisbane Youth Service|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$88761 – $120000 per annum|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
- Excellent salary packaging benefits with flexible work arrangements available
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Full-time contract position to 30 June 2023, in line with funding
Brisbane Youth Service is a well-respected not-for-profit supporting vulnerable young people and young families who are at risk or experiencing homelessness. Join Brisbane Youth Service today to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable young people in our community.
At Brisbane Youth Service, we actively promote work-life balance and provide a supportive team environment. We also know diversity makes a positive difference, and we encourage people from all cultures, religions, ages, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and socio-economic backgrounds, with relevant experience, to apply.
The Executive Support Officer is a key position that supports the Executive Management Team (EMT) and Board to maintain quality governance and is responsible for providing project coordination, administrative support as well as managing multiple schedules and communication.
With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to EMT as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
To undertake the role of Executive Support Officer you will require a certificate or formal qualification in business, administration or communications, with a minimum of five (5 ) years’ experience in a similar role with a demonstrated level of success in providing support to Executive Management.
You will have a current Queensland driver’s license and hold a current Working with Children Positive Notice (blue card) prior to commencement.
For more information on applying for a blue card, go to: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/laws-regulated-industries-and-accountability/queensland-laws-and-regulations/regulated-industries-and-licensing/blue-card
In accordance with the Queensland Government Workers in a healthcare setting (COVID-19 Vaccination requirements) Direction, applicants attending interview and successful candidates will need to produce double vaccination evidence with their MyGov digital Covid certificate prior to entry to a BYS premises.
To be successful in your application you will need to provide written responses to the following selection criteria:
- Understanding of and commitment to BYS vision and values;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role with a demonstrated level of success in providing support to CEO, executive management and Board;
- Highly organised with demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task, and work well under pressure whilst maintaining confidentiality;
- Technology savvy with experience working across the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with experience managing communications and schedules at the executive level; and
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and confidential documentation including preparing agendas, taking minutes, drafting project reports, managing board papers, and ensuring timely compliance.
How to Apply
Please apply through the recruitment portal by submitting your (1) Cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with your (2) CV.
For more information about the position please contact Mel Bradford, HR Manager, at [email protected].
To download the full position description, please visit: http://brisyouth.org/employment-opportunities/
Applications for this position close 11:59pm Sunday, 31 July 2022.