|Posting||SENIOR AUDITOR / ASSISTANT MANAGER – Gold Coast|
|Location||Audit – External|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
SENIOR AUDITOR / ASSISTANT MANAGER – Gold Coast
At Findex, we believe in Dynamic working.
This is our new way of thinking about an agile and flexible global workforce. It places trust in our team members to focus on the output and value of their client work, not the amount of time spent in the office.
The Audit arm of Findex operates under the Crowe Australasia brand and our teams provide the full breadth of audit and assurance services to help organisations manage their financial statement assurance obligations, internal and external risks, and in turn improving their business processes, financial reporting and reputation.
What will your typical week look like?
- Work with a range of clients
- Assist in preparing business reports and management letters for clients to highlight key issues and recommended actions
- Act as Lead Auditor on engagements including determining the audit strategy, timetable, scheduling employees and being the main point of client contact
- Some travel to sites, but we try to limit the time spent away from home (your own transport is essential)
- Mentor and train graduates
More about the perks
- We aim to provide flexible schedules, work environments and experiences
- Diverse career development opportunities
- Study support to further education
- Paid professional memberships
- Support for undergraduate studies
Let’s talk about you!
You are someone with…..
- Proven Audit experience at a Senior level
- Ambition to take on an Assistant Manager role
- An Accounting degree or a related degree with a major in Accounting
- Completed or undertaking CA/CPA
- The ability to problem solve and undertake research of accounting and auditing issues
- Willingness to jump in boots and all to get the work done
Our mission is to have a meaningful and lasting impact on our people and clients, and to enrich the communities of which we belong. We are continuously improving the way we work, and for this reason, we are embracing a more progressive working pattern and adopting a compressed work week! We prioritise the health and well-being of our people, so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. To find out more please follow the link: https://www.crowe.com/au/insights/flex-your-friday
Crowe supports flexibility, continuous learning, and career development, all within a fun and friendly environment.
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!