|Job Employer||Magic Beans Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main responsibility of this role will be supporting the day to day Accounting functions of the business including month end close and reconciliations for Iris Hotel Group.
You will be part of a diverse and dynamic team. This role will suit an energetic, flexible and motivated person keen to make a valuable contribution to the team.
- Preparation of End of month Reporting
- Review expenses in general ledger and prepare accruals at month ends
- Intercompany Loan Accounts
- Preparation of KPI Reporting
- Commercial Property Rents
- Utilities Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Perform variance analysis on management reports
- Assist in forecasting for expenses and annual budget preparation
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist in other areas of the business such as – AP/AR/Payroll
- 1-2 year + experience as Assistant Accountant or similar role
- Australian Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- MYOB and Wageasy Payroll experience preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to apply knowledge of accounting principles to research and resolve issues
- Well organised and have strong time management skills, have the ability to manage multiple issues and schedule follow ups
- Strong work ethic, have a flexible approach and be able to assist other team members
- Ability to take responsibilities for one’s own performance, be able to set goals and report on progress
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts this position is for you.
No recruitment agencies please.
Only successful applicants will be notified