|Posting||Office Allrounder / PA / Social Media Manager|
|Job Employer||SLR Plumbing Solutions P/L|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
SLR Plumbing Solutions is a leading Melbourne-based SME Plumbing company specializing in high-end residential builds and multi-residential construction. At SLR Plumbing, we pride ourselves on our reputation for outstanding workmanship; whether a project is a new multi-unit development or a complex renovation in a challenging setting, the team at SLR Plumbing has the knowledge, experience and resources to get the job done right – first time, every time.
Working in the office Monday-Friday, 8am-4.30pm and reporting to the Director of the business & the Office Manager, you will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business.
This diverse role will include:
- Social media management (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn), including content creation, daily stories and as required visits to site to take ‘action’ shots and photos of our finished projects.
- All PA tasks as needed by the Director & Office Manager.
- Carrying out administrative and support duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, preparing and collating documents.
- Maintaining general office files, archiving and filing.
- Managing diary appointments, travel arrangements and associated business related tasks.
- Scheduling of plumbing work using relevant company software.
- Liaising with plumbers, builders and clients throughout the day by phone and email as required.
- Coordinating the delivery of items to job sites and our warehouse as well as obtaining quotes as and when directed.
Skills & Experience:
You are a methodical, motivated, detail orientated person, who thrives in a fast paced team environment.
Furthermore you have:
- 1+ years experience in an Office All Rounder or Personal Assistant role.
- An understanding of social media as a form of marketing, with a passion for content creation & capturing images.
- Previous experience in the plumbing/construction industry is desirable.
- The ability to liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Professional phone manner and a customer service focused attitude.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a straightforward approach.
- A can-do positive attitude, highly organized and target driven.
- The ability to show initiative and be flexible in the role.
- A valid driver license and access to your own vehicle. A manual license is favourable.
- Double vaccinated against COVID-19 as per the current government regulations for the plumbing industry.
Our culture is our biggest selling point. We invest in our people to set them up for a successful long term career. We understand that our biggest asset is you, and are continuously working to improve our employee experience and offer exciting career progression opportunities.
Check us out on Instagram to learn more about us!