ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accountingis hiring people as Internal Audit and Risk Analyst | ASX Top 200 | 12 month contract. The Selected person will be earn at least $115000 including superannuation NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Internal Audit and Risk Analyst | ASX Top 200 | 12 month contract|
|Job Employer||ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$115000 including superannuation|
|Job Sector||Compliance & Risk|
- First move from Big 4 | 12 month fixed term contract with view to permanency
- Internal audit and risk hybrid role | $115,000 including superannuation
- Hybrid work arrangement | Progressive work culture
Our client is one of Australia’s most loved brands. The company is currently going through a transformative period and investing heavily in their technologies to set up the business for the future. Having started a five-year journey to transform and revitalize the company, they are looking to employ an Senior Auditor (Internal Audit and Risk) to help drive positive change within their blue-chip accounting and finance function.
In this role, you will provide assurance over the management of the enterprise risk framework, compliance framework and internal controls to assist the board fulfil its obligations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and complete audits, verification work, management requests and post implementation reviews to agreed time frames
- Prepare and keep quality work papers, reports and related documentation in a professional, clear, concise and standard format
- Be available for participation in special projects or investigation to ensure adequacy of internal controls for existing and/or new systems or procedures
- Assist in board assurance reports and internal audit plans
- Partner with relevant internal and external stakeholders and teams to negotiate mutually beneficial plans and outcomes
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a CA in a top-tier or mid-tier firm within the Internal Audit/Risk division looking to make a first move into industry.
- Alternatively, you are a CA/CPA accountant with 3-5+ years’ industry experience within an audit and risk function working in a comparable, large Australian business
- You are looking to embrace a culture of innovation, change and growth
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Nancy Zhou for a confidential discussion on 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.