|Posting||HR Administration and Support|
|Salary||Attractive salary pac000aging benefits available|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Eldercare is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in South Australia with an excess of 1600 employees. Our workplace culture embraces teamwork, innovation and a dedication to our purpose of delivering peace of mind with our care.
About the role:
- Full-Time Permanent role
- Conveniently located in Eastwood with undercover parking
- A great learning opportunity with professional growth
- A varied role providing administration and HR systems support to the HR Management Unit
Reporting to the HR and WHS Manager, this roles actively supports the HR Consultancy and wider HR Management Unit by providing assistance with a variety of daily operational tasks, project work and HR systems maintenance.
As the Human Resources Administration and Support, you will be responsible for general team administrative duties. Acting as the HR system support, you will extract reports and information as requested, participate in testing system changes and ensure our systems are consistently maintained and updated.
Working in collaboration with the HR Consultancy Unit, you will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement across the team and assist with key HR projects. This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic fast learning individual to utilise their administrative, customer service and systems knowledge.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Project and Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with administrative systems, procedures and equipment
- Strong organisational, planning and customer service skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- A high attention to detail with the ability to create, interpret and analyse workforce metrics and reports
- A keen interest in the Human Resources field
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
- Attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing
- Great team environment with variety in the role
- Ongoing professional development in a caring environment
- Modern facility with onsite parking
Applications close 9:00 am Wednesday 27 July 2022. Applications will be reviewed as received and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date.
To work for Eldercare, you are required to have a police clearance valid for working in aged care (vulnerable) and clearance needs to be less than 12 months since date of issue.
Under the Emergency Management (Residential Aged Care Facilities) (COVID-19) Direction, to work in a residential aged care facility:
- from 1 June 2021, you must provide evidence of your seasonal influenza vaccination or a valid medical exemption
- from 29 January 2022, you must have two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine and within 4 weeks of becoming eligible in accordance with ATAGI guidelines receives a booster dose, or a medical exemption endorsed by the Chief Public Officer or her delegate.
Eldercare welcomes and respects the diversity that our residents, staff and volunteers bring. Regardless of their culture, religion, spirituality, age, gender, sexuality, disability, socio-economic background or personal experiences, our people are included and respected.
Eldercare is proud to be a Rainbow Tick accredited organisation. We are committed to supporting our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) residents, staff and volunteers to ensure they feel included and safe.
Eldercare encourages respectful relationships and does not accept any form of gender‑based violence in the workplace. Eldercare is committed to preventing violence against women and is proud to be a White Ribbon accredited workplace to support victims of abuse.
All employees can expect to receive fair and equal treatment and to be free from discrimination in all aspects of their life with Eldercare.
Eldercare is proud to provide a smoke-free environment across all sites.