|Job Employer||Mars Recruitment|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$130000 – $140000.00 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
- 12-month fixed term contract
- ASAP start
- $130,000 – $140,000 package
- Convenient CBD location.
- Hybrid working model (3 days office / 2 days home)
Well-known Australian professional services firm. Partner with practice leads, technology, and finance teams. 6-month fixed term contract.
About the role:
Your role will mainly focus on preparing, interpreting and analysing financial results and metrics to provide valuable insights and information business units. You will also spend one day per week assisting the financial reporting team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business partnering with practice leads and technology teams to provide valuable insights to help drive their business performance forward
- Assisting with the financial reporting process
- Working on process improvement initiatives
- CA / CPA qualified
- 5 + years of experience working across analysis and financial reporting roles
- Experience working with and manipulating large data sets
- Experience using analysis and reporting tools (ideally Tableau)
- Located in Australia now with full working rights
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’. If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Roisin via email – [email protected]