|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||AMCAP Distribution Centre|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Based in Welshpool, AMCAP is a modern automotive parts and associated products warehousing and distribution business. We have been operating in WA since 1968. AMCAP is part of Eagers Automotive which is Australia’s largest motoring group and is an Australian Stock Exchange listed company.
We have an opportunity for an exciting entry-level candidate to join our Finance team as an Accounts Receivable Officer alongside 2 other team members (Team Leader and 1 other Accounts Receivable Officer).
This role would benefit anyone who is interested in forming a career in the Finance industry. You will be provided with on-the-job training and development performing a wide range of functions.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Daily processing of customer payment and allocations and follow up of any unallocated/unidentified payments.
- Manage and respond to email and phone enquiries
- Creating and maintaining strong, positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Debt collection: Contacting overdue debtors, resolving invoice disputes, escalate accounts with payment issues (delinquent accounts)
- Review and action blocked sales orders
- Reconciliation of Mining accounts with info in Ariba / Coupa (Customer Supplier Portals) and drive the resolution of issues
Expected qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills particularly Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Accurate processing and high attention to detail
- A dedicated team player with sound collaborative skills and the ability to work independently
If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below and we will assess your application within 3 working days.