|Job Employer||Quality Lifestyle Support|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Quality Lifestyle Support is a Queensland based, NDIS registered organisation, established in 1999 and support individuals living with a disability.
Our Vision: “To facilitate and promote the inclusion and mutual responsibility of people with support needs within their chosen community”
We are seeking a Full Time Administration/Reception Assistant to join our team.
The applicant will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment which will require a high standard of customer service, phone etiquette,computer and organisational skills.
You will be the first point of contact for QLS and will need to conduct yourself in a professional manner. You will need to be reliable and have a positive attitude.
Duties ( general overview) will include:
– Handle all inbound calls and action accordingly
– Provide a high level of customer service via phone and in person to our clients,stakeholders, staff and management
– Provide administrative assistance to our coordinators and upper management as required
– The ability to adapt to change and learn quickly on the job
– Working within a team to meet organisational time frames and service standards
– Prioritize daily/weekly tasks to meet deadlines
– General filing
– Money handling
The ideal candidate will:
– Be passionate about their role, reliable and demonstrate a healthy work ethic.
– Be a person who is conscientious and diligent about their work and enthusiastic about learning
– Must possess a high standard of communication both verbal and written and be able to relate to all customers across the QLS community
– Demonstrate a high standard of interpersonal skills
– High attention to detail
– Accurate data entry
– Have a good standard of computer skills using Microsoft suite applications
– High standard of phone etiquette
– Possess a current First Aid and CPR qualification (or ability to obtain)
– Current NDIS Worker Screening (Yellow Card) and Working with Children’s (Blue Card) (Or the ability to obtain)
– Possess a smart phone with the ability to download required work related apps
– Be available to work business hrs 8.30 to 4.30 Monday – Friday.
Applications should include current resume and cover letter containing a short statement about yourself, work experience and qualifications relevant to the advertised role and or transferable skills
Should include 3 current referees 2 of which should be from a professional person
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Applications close 27/07/2022