|Job Employer||Response Learning PTY ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
- Response is an integrated, organisational development group who are in the business of supporting the sustainable development of our client organisations including the people who work in them. We provide integrated offerings across research, organisational development, accredited and non-accredited education at all levels in organisations as well as using a range of face-face, online and blended methods.
- We deliver training through our two RTO’s and also deliver direct organisational support to clients as well as via trusted Joint Ventures partners. We are open to new ways to identify & deliver value to people, organisations & communities.
- We provide support and services to clients across multiple industries and levels of work. As such our structure is about being clear on the core work and working closely as a group to deliver for our clients.
This role will involve working in the following areas:
- Accounts payable
- Data entry of accounts payable including bills, employee expense claims, mileage claims, travel claims and preparation of batch files for payments. Facilitate prompt payment requests. Liaising with internal stakeholder. Bank reconciliation in xero.
- Accounts receivable
- Data entry of accounts receivable – preparing invoices to be sent out to clients. Bank reconciliation in xero. Debt collection including client contact.
- Student Management Systems
- Entry and maintain all finance related information in the AXcelerate which is the system used to record and monitor training delivery and billing processes.
- Produce revenue forecast for student income for cashflow forecasting.
- Accounts general
- Other adhoc tasks to assisting the smooth running of the finance function.
The time requirement is 20 hours weekly – Days and hours are flexible for the right applicant, however, 5 x 4 hour days would be ideal. After an initial training period, we can offer a hybrid working model with the ability to work from home depending on the business needs. This position would be perfect to work around school runs!
- We would prefer that you hold a Cert IV in Business or similar level;
- You must have 2+ years experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliation processing using a recognised account software program, preferably XERO
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Personally, you are easy-going, proactive, and happy to roll up your sleeves and perform basic routine tasks.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise.