|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Salary||Onsite gym barista and product discounts!|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
At PharmaCare, we inspire people to be the best, healthiest and happiest they can be. 100% Australian owned with a global presence, we are home to some of Australia’s most well-known and trusted brands.
We firmly believe our success comes from our performance led culture, and we want our people to succeed. That’s why we encourage ownership and entrepreneurialism, along with integrity. Based on the Northern Beaches we live the life we promote, and offer an onsite gym, basrista and great product discounts.
About the Role
Are you an Assistant Accountant ready to take the next step in your career? Or an experienced accountant looking to work with a global organisation?
Reporting to the Financial Compliance Manager, this role will cover the full accounting function for specific areas of the business, including forecasting cashflow and month end reporting.
Main responsibilities include:
- Month end procedures – including processing of accruals and P&L analysis, and preparation of management reports
- Monthly transaction analysis for accounts across the group
- Monthly analysis of all intercompany relationships within the group – including allocations, reimbursements, and reconciliation
- Cashflow management (including forecast cashflow)
- Supporting the accounts payable clerk and assistant accountant
- Monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed, and all reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis
- Preparation of covenant work papers on a bi-annual basis for reporting to the bank
- BAS returns, FBT returns and other ATO lodgements
- Assistance with year-end audit
To be successful at PharmaCare, you will work well under pressure in our fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
Skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant practical experience within a commercial accounting environment
- Proficiency in balance sheet reconciliations and transaction analysis
- Advanced excel skills
- Proficient skills with finance software, preferably JDE
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistic and accounting principles
- Ability to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to share knowledge and encourage others
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy and be well suited to, please apply!