|Job Employer||Autopact Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
An opportunity exists for an Assistant Accountant to join Bathurst Motor Group. As an Assistant Accountant at Bathurst Motor Group, you are a part of the Autopact group which is one of Australia’s largest automotive dealership groups.
With proven experience in a similar role, we are looking for someone who can maintain accurate data and maintain positive relationships with external suppliers and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process journal entries, including accruals and transfers
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and resolve any reconciling items in a timely manner
- Fixed assets register maintenance
- Resolving account queries and expenses
- Prepare daily cash flow forecast schedules
- Prepare monthly BAS
- Assist with monthly management reporting processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven accounts experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
This role offers:
- A supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and career development
- A high value on career progression
- Access to our Staff and Family Benefits Program
Full-time or part-time hours will be considered.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high-performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
You are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bathurst Motor Group, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.