|Job Employer||Tiona Holiday Park|
|Salary||$25 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Tiona is a fast-growing tourism asset, providing a mix of holiday accommodation, facilities, and a first-class events venue. While we’ve achieved fabulous results over the past 18 months since we acquired the property, and built an exceptional team, the best is yet to come.
We are seeking a proactive and approachable individual to oversee the weekly accounting and payroll activities of a multi-department organization; someone who has equally strong accounting and administration skills and is able to work autonomously.
A permanent part time position, the Accounts Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the administration of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll for Tiona Holiday Park.
General Manager or designated representative
At all times in the role:
- Manage the administrative accounting and payroll activities of Tiona
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of accounts.
- Be a resourceful and proactive problem solver, addressing issues raised by staff, suppliers and senior management
Align your actions with our company values
- We are solutions focused
- We build policies with the guest in mind
- We are leaders in the industry – we do it first and be original
- We actively look for opportunities, and act quick
- We respect resources and ensure accountability at every level of the company
- We embrace our cultural, environmental, social and civic responsibilities
- We provide accommodation, facilities, service and experience that complements the quality of our location
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Accounts role.
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with Xero is required
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strict attention to detail, ability to recognize errors and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.